For over 20 years, Falières Nutrition – VOYAGER manufactures and packages food products to feed human in a “nomadic” situation.
- Cooks, dry-freezes and packages cooked meals for athletes, adventurers, military forces, on expedition in the middle of the desert, on the oceans or atop mountains.
- Assembles meal kits for emergency interventions and social assistance (Red Cross, “Restos du cœur”, Doctors of the World association, NGOs…).
- Manufactures and packages meals and food rations for emergency interventions in extreme environment (army, firemen, building sites…)
- Assembles meals packs to assist travelers in disturbed situations (airport, highway…).
Quality is a priority. In its agri-food laboratory, quality is assured by an optimal selection of raw materials and rigorous controls at all stages of production.
Falières Nutrition is committed to:
- Research and development: the company is always searching for innovation both in products references and in manufacturing process and packaging.
- Delivery terms: orders can be delivered within 3 days, even 48h in France depending commitments made.
- Environment: the company is nested in a haven of greenery, in the middle of the forests of the Landes of Gascogne, a protected area where rare wild orchid species flower and the last European mink reside.